Copyright © 2018 Vader Streams
HOW TO INSTALL VADER STREAMS APP ON A FIRE TV STICK/4K BOX
How to Install Vader Streams App on a Fire TV Stick/4K/Box
Looking to purchase a Jailbroken Fire TV with Vaders pre-installed? Click here!
Need a Vaders account? Click here!
Step 1 – Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
- From your Amazon Fire Stick home screen go to Settings and then to Device.
- Go to Developer Options.
- Enable Apps from Unknown Sources. Click Yes on the warning.
Step 2 – Install Downloader App on Amazon Fire TV Stick or Box
- Go back to Amazon Fire TV home screen and scroll to the Search option (top right, right beside the Home option).
- Type in Downloader in the keyboard which shows up, or click the microphone button and say “Downloader”.
- Once you have typed in Downloader scroll down, make sure Downloader word is highlighted and press the Select button (center circle) on the remote.
- On the next screen, select Downloader and then on the next screen press Get.
Step 3 – Download the Vader Streams App
- After you open the Downloader app, highlight the text box and click on it, then type the link below:
Step 4 – Click Download, then Install
- After you download the APK file, install it by clicking Install in the lower right corner.
- After its installed, click Open.
- Once you open it, type your username and password which was you requested to be emailed to you after purchase.